1/20/11

PICNIC BLANKET



I bought this check fabric in Montemartre (I was lucky enough to be able to tag along with Leon on a work trip late last year!), after coming down the steps of Sacre Coeur you get to the yucky touristy bit and head left and there is a whole strip of fabric shops, defo worth a look!!......oh and just around the corner from that is an A.P.C outlet store where I bought a bright coral canvas and leather weekend bag!!. The gingham oil cloth I picked up from a decidedly less exciting area.... Malvern, but the shop itself is quite nice and they stock Nani Iro which makes it worth the trip!
Buying this fabric was about 5000 times funner than making this picnic blanket....... Oil cloth is a mole... never again shall I subject my lovely sewing machine to its stretchy ways!...... But now I have this lovely 1.5x 2.5m picnic blanket, which according to my measurements, will fit 7 bums, 2 babies and 1 picnic basket..... PERFECT!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment