3/18/11

MR KITLY Help Japan Raffle



I am feeling very lucky today, very lucky indeed. I was the winner of the MR KITLY Help Japan Raffle!
Let me take you through the loot....
First Picture:
Valeri Restarick salt cellar -
purchased
Fog Linen maple scoop - purchased
Masanori Oji Futagami Brass Trivet Taiyo - won
Kamenoko Tawashi - won
Fog Linen Tea Towel x 2 - won
Fog Linen Tray
- purchased

Second Picture:
D-BROS Hope Forever Blossoming Vase x 2 - won
Fog Linen Tray - purchased

I'd like to thank Bree (aka MR KITLY, I formally introduced myself this morning and she is one lovely lady!) for putting on such a generous raffle, she raised $790 in total for the Red Cross Japan Disaster Relief Appeal 2011. Such an amazing thing to have done!

As Japan's situation fades from the news I'd like to make a mini request......... if you have not already please do consider donating. Below are just a few fun ways to get involved!

Charity Exhibition - Pray for Japan. Put on by edition Paumes at their gallery, doux dimanche in Tokyo.

Handmade for Japan. A charity auction of amazing handmade ceramics and other treats.


I love you Japan






0 comments:

Post a Comment